Tips for shopping 10/$10 sales
If there is something you think we left off this list shoot us a message!
- You do not have to buy 10 of the same items. You can mix/match across the whole store
- You do not have to buy 10 to get the $1 price. If you only want a couple items they will ring up $1 each
- Do not use a mperk coupon for 10/10 items if you are trying to get the 11th one free. It will take off the mperk and then also make that your free item (you wont get a full dollar off).
- You can not use coupons on the 11th item you are getting free.
- Ring up 10 items you have coupons for and then the 11th item you scan should be the item you want to be free
- You can do multiple sets in the same transaction
- Popular items to grab for free are fruits and vegetable since you rarely have coupons for them
- If you get a vegetable as your 11th free item and there is a qualifying rebate on one of the apps it them becomes a money maker.